Portrait Packages


30 minutes of Shooting
1 location / 1 outfit
5 digitals included



1 hour of shooting
2 locations / 2 outfits
10 digitals included



2 hours of shooting
3 locations / 3 outfits
20 digitals included


What's included in the package?

I am here every step of the way. From helping with outfit coordination, location selection, and timelines. Whatever assistance you need I want to be a service to you, to ensure we have the smoothest time during your shoot. Every session includes an online gallery designed and tailored for your photoshoot. You will always have the option to purchase additional digitals and high quality prints.

What's considered a portrait session?

Families, Seniors, Branding, Maternity, Documentary, and Lifestyle.

Any other pricing will need to be discussed to tailor it to your needs. Please contact me here.

Do you photograph weddings?

I do! I am extremely passionate about capturing elopements and micro-weddings, along with traditional weddings. You can find my wedding packages below.

How long does it take to get the pictures?

Expect up to two weeks time for editing and delivery of the gallery. Generally it is delivered earlier but some seasons tend to get busier than others.

*Rush editing is available for an additional price*

Wedding packages

The Intimate Elopement

This package is perfect for those wanting an intimate elopement ceremony with under 30 people.

2 hours of coverage / 1 location


The Micro Wedding

The micro wedding is best for those wanting an intimate wedding but still want a small reception captured as well.
4 hours of coverage / 2 locations


The Traditional Wedding

The traditional wedding package is best for those wanting a full day of details, and highlights from a more traditional styled wedding.
7 hours of coverage / No limit on locations


Wedding FAQ's

How do you photograph weddings?

I capture all the moments behind the scenes, the first moments, and the intimate moments. I love to get the raw emotion of the day, all the smiles, and every detail. I work along side of you to make sure I'm present and aware of every moment you want to remember in the day!

How many photos should I expect?

Every wedding is different, so the amount of photos will vary with each day. On average a couple can expect to get around 50 photos per hour of shooting.

How do payments work?

After confirming your day with me, I will send a contract with the totals included. A 30% retainer is due at time of booking your big day. The other 70% of your total is due the week of your wedding, but it can always be paid earlier if that is easier for you.

When will we get our photos?

Your will receive an online gallery link with a sneak peek of your photos within 72 hours. You will receive a USB with all of the photos from your day within 4 weeks of your big day.

How do we know which package we will need?

I am happy to help you find the package that will be the best fit for your day. We can set up a call or send me an email and we can talk it over.